We are a SEN school located in the north east. We co-run an open orchestra with Musinc and Beverley school. We use a lot of Figurenotes to teach music – mostly keyboard skills.
How has Figurenotes helped your organisation achieve their goals?
Figurenotes has given the pupils a bridge to gain practical music experiences.
What’s been your biggest success using Figurenotes?
- 2 solo piano performers at Durham Luniare fest 2019.
- Helped to teach music to some amazing young musicians.
- 1 recently had an original piece of music on local radio and used nationally for the open up music Christmas postcard
- Attended ‘Music Teacher’s Toolbox’ training
- Guest blogs include: https://figurenotes.org/guest-blog-the-magic-of-figurenotes/